When the weather starts to break I typically start to panic that I have missed all the summer camp sign ups! Especially this year, with covid-19 cases going down and more and more people are getting vaccinated camps are reopening and are in-person. So where to go and what to do? Here is a quick and easy list to direct you to some fun camps around Chicago this summer, that still have availability too!
- Hi-Five Summer Camp Chicago: We love the Hi-Five youth basketball orginization and the camp is sure to impress as well with their multi-sport multi-age (pre-k-8th grade) super active M-F camp. Their day camp is 8 weeks from Monday June 21 – Friday August 13 from 9am – 3pm. Located at Whitney Young Magnet High School in the West Loop (subject to change). You can choose the weekly options as well as many add on options like daily lunch and bus to/from transportation – talk about making it easy! Sign up here and to learn more click here
- Elite Baseball Camp: We are big fans of this baseball training organization, they provide great skills and learning techniques for your baseball buddies. Their summer skills camps are for ages 7-17 and you can register for their weekly sessions here. They also have wiffle ball camps this summer too and you can register here
- Chicago Cubs Baseball Camp: Calling all Cubs fans! Clearly we are big baseball fans, and this Cubs camp is one of the best, plus your camper gets a super cool uniform to wear! Plus the fee includes an autographed photo of a Cubs player. Don’t be surprised if you get to meet a real Cubs player too, they are often known to pop around the camp throughout the summer. Tons of fun and located at Welles Park. Sign up here
- Pedalheads Camp: We have yet to try this one, but my friends rave and said this camp is tons of fun! For your littles that need to learn to ride all the way up to your super riders, there is something for everyone. Located at various city spots, but this is a super popular camp and space is very limited, register here
- Lillstreet Art Camp: For ages 3-17 this is the perfect camp for your creative kiddo. Located in Ravenswood there are so many artistic and fun activities to do this summer. Check out their loads of weekly options all summer long and register here
- Chicago Park District: For one of the most cost effective options for full day camp, look no further to your local park district. Get your clicking finger ready as the programs go live on May 3 for viewing and they fill up FAST!